Friday, September 15, 2017

Create Along with PTI ~ A Day To Celebrate

Good morning friends~  I'm playing along this week with PTI's Create Along With Us.  I chose Lizzie's gift card holder for inspiration found HERE, but I made mine into a card:
I used Plaid Builder and  a Nuvo Glitter Marker to make the ribbon and added Beautiful Berries Spring and the bow from Kind of Corny.  The sentiment from Beautiful Berries is embossed in gold.

Here's Lizzie's gift card holder:
Floral Gift Card Holder

There's still time to play along!  You can find the details HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Blessings~ Birgit

14 comments:

Carmela said...

So pretty! Love how you used the berries stamp set, one of my favorite.

Marcia Hill said...

What a great idea to make a gift card holder into a card Birgit...love it!! Really like how you did the ribbon with the Plaid Builder and Nuvo Glitter marker...really cool looking!! And those berries are one of my all time favorites!! Beautiful, beautiful card my friend!! :0)

Lisa Elton said...

Such a pretty CAS of Lizzie's project! Just fabulous Birgit!

Colleen said...

Wow, what a fabulous bow...I love that and your beautiful berries! Awesome and clever card, Birgit!!

Donna Phelan said...

That is gorgeous! Loving the Kraft and oinks and the gold embossing--sooooo beautiful!

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

I like how you have the berries hanging off to the side like you do. Your card looks like a present all wrapped up and ready to go. So pretty.

Kathy Mc said...

Shh, don't tell Lizzie, but I love how your colors pop on the Kraft card base! The ribbon and the berries = perfect combination, Birgit.

Vicki Finger said...

Gorgeous! Your interpretation is quite beautiful.

Conniecrafter said...

Oh I so love your version on the kraft card stock, such pretty stamping and the bow is so sweet with it, Love the golden sentiment, just beautiful!

Janice said...

A beautiful kraft card Donna, I love the pretty flower design too :-)

Jennifer T. said...

So pretty, Birgit. I love your color choices.

Susan Watanabe said...

Great idea to make a card out of Lizzie's GC design! Yours looks wonderful and I like the colors you selected! :)

Sharron said...

The colors look fabulous against the kraft, so pretty! Love the gold sentiment!

Kara Lynne said...

Beautiful, Birgit! I love how warm your pink colors look on kraft. That glittery ribbon is a fantastic detail!