Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Sentimental Succulents

Good morning crafters~  This month at Cut Cardstock they are having a sale on all their Royal Sundance Cardstocks.  Have you seen or tried their Linen cardstock?  It has a wonderful texture and is just perfect to show off your stamping.  I tried to capture the detail of the cardstock in the photo's but my photography skills are very limited but believe me when I say the detail is exquisite and is great for any project from elegant to casual.


Here's a snapshot of products I used today:

I started by cutting an A2 size panel using 80lb. Royal Sundance Linen in Natural.  I also cut a 1" strip of POW Glitter Paper in the color of Cricket and attached it to the left side of the linen panel using Score-Tape.  I adhered the entire panel onto an A2 sized cardbase using 110lb. Neenah Solar White Classic Crest Cardstock.  This cardstock is super sturdy and perfect for card bases.

 I stamped the Simply Succulents from Pink Fresh Studio onto the linen and wasn't too fussy about getting full coverage.  I really wanted the linen to show well on this card.   

Be sure to visit Cut Cardstock to find all kinds of great deals on all your card stock needs.    

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Blessings~ Birgit

5 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

I can see the texture in that cardstock perfectly Birgit and it looks FABULOUS! Love your little succulent cluster too...great colors!! FABULOUS card my friend!! :0)

Lisa said...

I too can see the texture, looks like very nice cardstock. very nice card, the colors work so will together. Thanks for sharing with us. Blessings, Lisa

Lisa Elton said...

Cute CAS card Birgit!

Sharron said...

The textures looks fantastic with the added glitter panel. Love this sweet, clean design!

Conniecrafter said...

pretty texture in the paper, love the sparkle strip! So sweet!